Weekends are for relaxing and doing things to help you feel better the rest of the week. If you only had one hour this weekend to accomplish one house project what could it be? (and yes, you have the time) Get motivated with this inspiration::
1. Sort bills and file keep papers
2. Purge last years school work and art papers that are not worth keeping
3. Clean-out dated and unused make-up or bath products
4. Donate toys and kids clothes
5. Run those errands you’ve been putting off
6. Pair your socks and trash those unmatched and old ones
7. Clean your refrigerator or pantry
8. Put away your clean laundry
9. Take a trip down memory lane and download your photos
10. Dust your fans and clean your blinds
11. Discover what’s under the beds
If you need a little eye candy to motivate you…these might help!
There is so much you can do that takes little time– and feels so good when you’re done! Be productive, play, and enjoy your weekend. Share your task!