Winter weather is pounding much of the country right now. I think they are calling this wave the Siberian Express. I’m not stuck in the snow like so many of you but I am choosing to hibernate more than usual during these low temps here in Atlanta.
What’s a person to do during winter hibernation?
- Read missed blog posts and Facebook sharing. Facebook is not our friend. I rarely catch the latest posts or shares by those I’ve chosen to follow. For this reason, I search my Like list and go to pages and catch up on shares. I also do this for blogs that I’m loving. Just go to their site and enjoy catching up.
- Organize a space for instant gratification. I don’t care if it’s my sock drawer, silverware, or toys, selecting a quick fix does wonders and usually leads to more organizing.
- Do something with all those photos. Instagram, Iphone pictures, desktop folders… it’s overwhelming. I find that spending an hour moving, deleting, or organizing photos makes me feel so accomplished. I’m horrible at keeping up with photos. My goal is to get one album printed by the end of this week. Goal!
- Enjoy a fire while watching your recorded shows on OnDemand. Why not? We don’t have to be productive all the time. Cuddle up with a throw and enjoy a daytime night routine.
- Give yourself a manicure. That’s it.
A few images made to inspire.
What are you doing on these cold Winter days?
Catch up with me on JulieMontgomeryInteriors.com and see how I can help you Love the Space You’re In.