You may have heard me mention how I love containers and trays for organizing.
- I’ve shared tips for Organizing the Pantry and Toy Storage, while showing how containers maximize your space.
- I shared and showed why grouping items add style and order in rise it up…
Containers and trays are both flexible, functional, and can be quite stylish-especially when you find them at West Elm and Pottery Barn outlet stores, like I did. Now for the good part, I got these fabulous finds for you! I am giving away three Pottery Barn jars to one winner and one West Elm tray to another. That’s TWO winners in one giveaway. That’s pretty good.
One winner will receive this Square Lacquer Tray from West Elm. You will love the many uses!
The second winner will receive three Pottery Barn acrylic jars with apple green, metal lids. Use them for small toys, craft items, or scarves in your closet. Good things come in threes!
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you all for participating. The two winners will be emailed for mailing information.
I’m so excited to share these items with you. The giveaway ends Friday, December 2nd at 2:00 p.m. central time. I’ll announce the two winners on Saturday December, 3rd. Here’s what you need to do in order to participate in this Simply Savvy Giveaway: You can have three entries!
1. Enter your email and Subscribe to the Simply Savvy blog. Then, leave a comment on this giveaway post and tell me how you would use either of these items. You must leave a comment! (Counts as one entry)
2. Like the Simply Savvy facebook page OR follow me on Twitter and leave a comment on this giveaway post telling me how you would use either item. You must leave a comment! (Counts as one entry) If you already follow Simply Savvy, just leave a comment.
3. Share this Simply Savvy giveaway blog post or facebook post with your friends, fans, and readers so that they can participate too. (Counts as one entry)
This giveaway is not sponsored by Pottery Barn or West Elm! Sorry for the small pictures, but I didn’t think you’d mind.